threads
Page 1 of 12
Under Construction \  Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Under Construction General Discussions
views 10964
replies 118
following 63

shortrodeo   +1y
Edited: 5/12/2010 11:34:50 PM by ShortRodeo

Edited: 2/16/2010 5:31:56 PM by ShortRodeoEdited: 1/26/2010 11:13:22 AM by ShortRodeo
OK guys so I bought this Toyota off my buddy Johnny C. It has been sitting in his garage for years just waiting for a new floor skin to get it back on the road so ill be posting pics of that work here in a few weeks, but while I was waiting for a good weekend to take it up to Grant Kustoms to use the shops break to make the floor we decided to Chop it. This chop went very quick and painless thanks to Zac from Grant Kustoms dude is a freaking Mini Truck Choping Machine! Thanks for all your help this weekend Zac! Enjoy

Day I bought it

630 AM Saturday

10AM Saturday

330 Saturday quiting time Both door frames set

10AM Sunday Yes thats a Stock Wind Shield and it uses stock side and rear glass too

1PM Sunday Quiting time put both the trucks back in the garage. More to come next weekend

shortrodeo   +1y
Somewhere between 630 and 10 am Zac took this pic 
post photo
smctoy   +1y

damn....sic work. glad to see this truck back on the scene!
solowkustomz06   +1y

dude its looks so sick since friday night when i saw it
no1lowr   +1y
love that truck!

jetts   +1y

very sick miles! did i hear something about you taking the rodeo to sittin pretti show this weekend?
tuckinlugs06   +1y

yea thats how i thought about how to keep the stock windsheild was to drop it into the cowl
tuckinlugs06   +1y

yea i still have pics from when he did the frame ...one of my fav yota ...kinda what i wanted to make but as low as the 20's will let me
greenranger 23   +1y

i like the slut sprayed on the door. nice truck by the way
stickboy   +1y
thats pretty rad man. nice chop, and nice reuse of the glass! good job.