threads
Page 4 of 12
Under Construction \  Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Under Construction General Discussions
views 11025
replies 118
following 63

jetts   +1y

so fucking sick miles, loved this truck before he body dropped it... im said that the rumor was false of you being at sittiin pretti, see you at sema again?
tuckinlugs06   +1y

id love to do this to mine ...make the back window the same as the side as it should have been from toyota ...but you got any more pics like where you cut on the doors and what all u did to the cowl...i could prob figure it out but i like to have some pics to go off of...and this way i wont have to cut anyof my glass right..
jusdizzle88   +1y
good work miles...chopping tops is becoming an obsession for you. hopefully this one is done quicker than it has taken you to do the rodeo. haha.
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponairso fucking sick miles, loved this truck before he body dropped it... im said that the rumor was false of you being at sittiin pretti, see you at sema again?--------------------------------------------- Yep Ill be at SEMA again this year. Flyin in on wed leaving on Sat. Stayin at the Hardrock!
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05id love to do this to mine ...make the back window the same as the side as it should have been from toyota ...but you got any more pics like where you cut on the doors and what all u did to the cowl...i could prob figure it out but i like to have some pics to go off of...and this way i wont have to cut anyof my glass right..---------------------------------------------  Yeah thats the same thing I was thinking. Make the back window level with the side windows!! And as an added bonus it has the Big Back window Look now! You can see where the doors are cut in this pic cuz the spots with no paint is where we cut it. Also the cowl was toasted on this truck so we cut it out and threw it away so I cant help much there. Hit me up though if you have any questions Im on here all the time
post photo
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jusdizzle88good work miles...chopping tops is becoming an obsession for you. hopefully this one is done quicker than it has taken you to do the rodeo. haha.--------------------------------------------- LOL the Rodeo aint even done yet... So I hope this one will go quicker!  Although this week im not working on the Toyota Im working on the Rodeo as I have a local show next weekend im trying to take the Rodeo to and I dont want to push it.  I need to finish the under dash brake setup and finish the last little things on the push button start. So no more progress pics on the Toyota for another week or so.
circus freak   +1y
looks insane man. good work. cant wait to see this thing in person
tuckinlugs06   +1y

miles any updates
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y

Yeah and no excuses about a broken foot either because I know you have been workin on it, allthough I havent got any pics lately. First you skip our party and now no pics. lol
DOWNHERE   +1y

That chop is very nice!  Cant wait to see more work done!