threads
Page 3 of 12
Under Construction \  Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Hopntoys Doored Toyota - One Piece again with Narrowed IRS pg7

Under Construction General Discussions
views 11026
replies 118
following 63

shortrodeo   +1y
Been throwin down the welds for the last few days. Now im practicing the metal finishing techniques that Zacs been teaching me... what you think?    
post photo
post photo
deflatd   +1y
lookin sick!
deflatd   +1y
lookin sick!
98lows10   +1y
I have always been a fan of this truck, nice to see it getting worked on.   You and Zac are doing a killer job on the chop.
cnudrln   +1y
GOD I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS TRUCK. its what pushed me to cut mine to the doors. lookin killer guys keep the pics coming please!
solowkustomz06   +1y

damn bud you got alot done since the other night!!! the metal work came out sick on the back of cab
shortrodeo   +1y
The cowl on this truck had been chopped up pretty good before we started the chop top so we decided to cut it out all together. So here is the rebuild of the cowl and sheet metal work to mold the window frame back into the cowl.   Welded and ground down.  
post photo
post photo
choppedn22d   +1y

Looking sick Miles! Chopping tops becomes an addiction.
shortrodeo   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by choppedn22dLooking sick Miles! Chopping tops becomes an addiction.--------------------------------------------- Thanks Josh! Boy your tellin me after 3 attempts to pull off the chop on the Rodeo and settling for a chopped look in a Carson top I have been itching to figure out how to do this the right way.... So thanks to Zac now im on the right path instead of doomed from the start lol. I hate to say it but im already plotting out how to chop a 4 door mini SUV with real glass just to settle this internal discust i feel for not pulling it off on the rodeo chop those years back.
chopedmazda   +1y

whats the technique on metalfinishing