threads
Page 1 of 1
Sport Compact General \  Switching out 626 and MX6 front and headlights?

Switching out 626 and MX6 front and headlights?

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 538
replies 2
following 2

necyomancy666   +1y
I was wondering if the front bumper from a 93-97 MX6 would fit on a 95 626. From what I understand, the MX6 was just the coupe version of a 626. Also, would the headlights be able to be swapped? All that I have noticed is the outter corner on the MX6 is pointed upwards...looks like that part on the headlights could actually be shaved off or the body could be cut to fit it in there, if that's the only difference in the headlights. Anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
SuperchargedS10   +1y
you could probably swap it withminimal work but there would be some space to be filled the way that the fenders are shaped is different and as far as the headlights same deal they might bolt up but thier differently shaped good luck though man
necyomancy666   +1y
I was checking the MX6 headlights on ebay and the only thing I really notice that is different is the outter corners. They look to be pointed up or something, but it seems like it could be shaved down to fit...I'm not sure though. What do you think? http://images.andale.com/f2/123/119/15265751/1115282300822_LH_MX69397_BHc.jpg
Page 1 of 1