threads
Page 1 of 4
Sport Compact General \  Couple custom cars you guys might be interested in...

Couple custom cars you guys might be interested in...

Sport Compact General General Discussions
views 1716
replies 35
following 26

Douggiefresh   +1y
Edited: 10/24/2005 3:00:57 PM by SSM-Douggiefresh

New Lexus GS300

96-00 bodystyle Civic drift car

Some serious mods done to it, id like to see it finished...

Mitsu Eclipse Spider with Nissan 350z frontend and Infiniti G35 rear swap...

Any opinions?
Douggiefresh   +1y
Here are a couple more....

(Not a car for the next two...I know, but def killer)

Oh yea, these are all from overseas.
*nr* georgia   +1y
What in the hell is that thing in the middle. That lexus and 350z are dope he should have done the g35 front end too.
Douggiefresh   +1y
Its a 96-00 bodystyle Civic drift car with NSX side vents, Subaru WRX tail light conversion, and a whole lot of other shit done to it. Im guessing they are not anywhere near completion with it. I think it would be dope minus the wing.

Some of the shit over there is crazy. They sure have alot of LHD cars over there to...wonder were all of the cars that get stolen here go .....jk.

Here is the site I am finding all the cars on... http://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/gallery.html

Here is a few more pictures...Nissan 350zInfiniti G35
Douggiefresh   +1y
I dont think I have ever seen a G35 on air in the states? Or for that matter even a new body 350z? Anybody else?
ShavedClean96Accord   +1y
The eclipse just made me wet my pants. That thing is flawless.
hybrid showoff   +1y
those are some serious cars!
baggedmitsu   +1y
that is a nice eclipse and im not usually into that kind of crap, im going to japan NOV 1st through the 8th...cant wait
Douggiefresh   +1y
Yea, they put alot of work into the cars over there, you can def see that they take there rides to the next level.

Ernie thats cool as hell man. Be sure to take lots of pictures... PS thanks for the sticker at show