threads
Page 1 of 2
Mini Truckin General \  retractable plate...

retractable plate...

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2991
replies 16
following 15

crazeflier07   +1y
Whats the company that makes the automatic retractable license plate kit that lets the plate flip up or down under the rear bumper? I've been looking for one but google hasn't show anything. Thanks!
MrTricky   +1y
Can Do Specialties sells a kit. Check them out.
www.candospecialties.com

NRChopShop   +1y
if you want the flip kit go to www.watsons-streetworks.com

pop up kit.....build one
g&k_customz   +1y
AUTO LOC HAS ONE ALSO
crazeflier07   +1y
I've seen the pop up ones that you guys have mentioned but I saw in a Truckin' mag that there was a kit that was behind your bumper that when you hit a switch it swung down so that it was visible and it would swing up with you were at a show. I've seen the magnetic ones but I wanted to know if anyone knows about the automatic one. I've tried to find it in the mag but I dont remember which one it was in. Thanks
WestCoastSuspensions   +1y
AVS has one that retracts up and down.it can go behind the tailgate or between the cab and bed its 1" thick and has led lights for your plates www.airbagparts.com
chevygurly   +1y
Originally posted by WestCoastSuspensions

AVS has one that retracts up and down.it can go behind the tailgate or between the cab and bed its 1" thick and has led lights for your plates www.airbagparts.com

AVS is in the process of making a new retractable plate that is more cost effective.

I'll keep you posted
simm1523   +1y

forbidden   +1y
We Offer the one from AVS hit me up bro!
Sales@fmkustoms.com