threads
Page 1 of 1
Car Care \  what pressure washer to buy??

what pressure washer to buy??

Car Care Q & A
views 403
replies 5
following 6

twistedkreations   +1y
I'm wanting to get a pressure washer to use on my truck but don't know the best one to get. Anybody have any prefercences? All I'll use it for is my truck and 4-wheeler. I want it to be easy to move around- like have wheels on it or something. But any suggestions would be great. Thanks.
95s10onair   +1y
Wal-Mart sells them with wheels. I'm not sure what kind they are, though.
TC29720   +1y
I just bought one of the Home Depot ones a few days ago, it works great, caught it on sale, paid about 450 for it and it come with every attachment available
TC29720   +1y
If you're lookin for something to just wash off some stuff, one of their electric ones does great also, I use one of those to wash my siding on my house and it cleans the hell out of it
doordraggintaco   +1y
I HAVE THE 2600 PSI ONE FROM HOME DEPOT.IT WAS 380.00 IVE USED IT ON NUMEROUS HOUSES AND CARS,IT WORKS GREAT.ITS A 5 HORSE HONDA ENGINE ON IT SO IT SHOULD LAST A GOOD LONG TIME.
marcazi   +1y
I have a 2500 Psi from Northern Tools, its a Honda engine and is very nice. Just a thought tho, Home pressure washers cannot inject soap at High pressure like a carwash does. You have to use a low pressure nozzle to apply the soap, which doesn't really work very well. Some people say you can put the soap into the water supply somehow, but others say it will destroy you water pump because of the suds. Dont leave your pressure washer out in the winter, otherwise you wont have one! ( My friend found out the hard way!) My advice, try to talk to some poeople that know what they are talking about at the store, you will learn a lot.
Page 1 of 1