Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Belltech vs. Chassis Tech

Belltech vs. Chassis Tech

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 638
replies 4
following 4

sparage   +1y
Which drop spindles are you using? Pros and Cons? I'm about to pick a set up and was wondering what everyone's input is.
slammedxonair   +1y
I sell both if your interested after you make your decision.
smctoy   +1y
I just scored a set of Chassis Tech spindles from a buddy of mine...I havent installed them yet, but he never had a problem with them so I figure why should I?! Ive used Chassis Tech parts before & Ive been satisfied with their stuff. On the other hand Belltech is top notch stuff too, but I dont see paying that much for something when I can get the same part that does the same things for cheaper. Just my thought.

*Oh & whatever you decide on be sure to get them from "slammedxonair"...hes a top notch guy.
slammedxonair   +1y
Thanks man, but yea I have noticed most of chassis tech's static components are ok, its just alot of the air ride brackets you want to stay away from most don't allow you to lay out. As for air management there are alot better parts available. If your interested in either set send me an email to with your zip code and I can put a shipped quote together for you.
hng-10w   +1y
ive heard of chassis tech spindles snapping.. first hand, not heresay. not that it happens all the time coz i know a lot of people run them, but i think spend the extra dollars and go the belltechs
Page 1 of 1