Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  airbag hole diagram

airbag hole diagram

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 482
replies 5
following 3

dhpmike   +1y
I am looking for an airbag hole diagram. anyone know where to find one? I want to make some universal airbag plates on the CNC plasma at my work.

thanks!
yodaforce   +1y
Get an airbag.
dhpmike   +1y
Some airbags are different than others and have holes spaced different widths. There used to be some place that had a downloadable diagram.
smctoy   +1y
Ive been looking as well...if I find something Ill post it
dhpmike   +1y
Im gonna use a bag I have here and slot the holes for the bolts and the air line holes. I need to make some universal bag plates for a rear suspension setup, specifically a 2 link for a fullsize. Im sure the bag mounts could be used on anything though.
dhpmike   +1y
I took 3 bags to work today. a small firestone, a large firestone and a slam. The universal hole circle plate I had was traced and now I have 2 different bag plates. One is the circle and one is a circle with a tab with the holes for 2 bolts and 2 ports. Ill post pics if its ok with the administrator....

I looked all over and couldnt find any just plain universal mounts. I cut mine out of 1/4" thick AR500 armor plate. So I doubt they would ever bend as this stuff is hard as hell, cant be drilled and is literally bullet proof.

anyway let me know if anyone want to see some pics. I may post them on my site tonight if I get time.
Page 1 of 1