Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  master cylinder......please help

master cylinder......please help

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 420
replies 3
following 2

92yota   +1y
just got around to redoing my front suspension, to find out that when the frame is 2.5" off the ground my tire (225/40/18) is sitting on the master cylinder....i didn't think i was going to have to worry about it at all since im not body dropping it. what do i need to do to it (move it/recess it) and how much time is involved in doing that.
n2bnlow   +1y
The clutch master out of an 87 Toyota 2wd truck is quite a bit smaller. Everything but the size is the same. I had one in my 94, and it fixed my clearance problems. They're around $35 at your local parts store. They may let you get the core for the one thats in th etruck now.
92yota   +1y
that would be awesome, i wasn't sure how to deal with the rod that connects to the pedal if i had to move it. so if the clutch master out of an 87 is smaller, what year truck is the brake booster smaller on?
n2bnlow   +1y
I got the 87 Toyota 2wd brake booster. Quite a bit smaller too. I dont have my stock one anymore so I cant tell you the difference. But the tire used to be making full contact with my stock booster, and now theres like 1/4" clearence. But that depends on the offset of the wheels also.
Page 1 of 1