Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  front/rear air shocks for 86 yota

front/rear air shocks for 86 yota

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 730
replies 3
following 4

2thpic   +1y
Yea, it's not the norm. but I have found out that Monroe max-air shocks ( ma756 ) will mount up in the front of a 1986 yota. Gabriel hijacker air shocks ( 49310 / 49311 ) will fit the back. This is helpful if you want to have adjustable ride height with out replacing and cutting for air bags. This is good if you ever want to sale your mini later on to some one who does not want to deal with a bagged mini. I know some will look down on this idea but it will work and is a lot cheaper then bagging. Good for working on a dime budget.
vegasyota94   +1y
yeah i have 3 hijackers sitting in my garage ive had for years.. had them mounted for a few weeks then went to bags.
and they fit my 94 ext cab yota
bhower02   +1y
ok hijckers?i have a 93 and i am doing a poor mans drop. what air shocks fit a 93?
n2bnlow   +1y
Air shocks were the first affordable means of adjustability available for Minitruckers. "Hydrolics are not affordable". The first air shocked ride I saw was in 94. It was a Mazda that could 3 wheel when the guy punched gas, turned and dropped a rear corner. Keep in mind that you may want to plumb the shocks separate, or individually. So the air doesn't rush outta one shock and into the other side when you turn. One major downside, is how spongy the suspension is. And that softness can be dangerous. So, good luck.
Page 1 of 1