threads
Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  Ride Height Measurement Request!

Ride Height Measurement Request!

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 703
replies 13
following 4

baha   +1y
Hey guys just wondering if any of you with a mild drop or bags could measure the distance from the bottom of your frame to the ground at ride height?

It would help me out a lot, I currently have the frame I'm working on set at 8" ride height and it looks ideal but just need to confirm.

Thanks in advance!
stll2hi   +1y
Sorry, but your signature is fuckin' great. Just had to say that. Are you talking about cruising height, or freeway height, or just middle of the road??
cnudrln   +1y
my ride height from the bottom of my rockers is 2" all the time, unless making a really hard turn. gets 10" of lift which is pretty much wasted lol
baha   +1y

Thanks I got it from a guy on MBS

Yeah I'm just mainly concerned with being able to turn, and the angle of the bag. Thanks for the replies, sounds like 8" should be good.
stll2hi   +1y
Personally, I think 1/4" rocker to ground is best, but I think 8" will be fine for you.
cnudrln   +1y
4" and i can turn lock to lock so 8" youll be fine
layedout72   +1y
it really depends on your ride... static drop 8 inches off ground is fairly high actually. I had my frame like 4-5 inches off the ground. When I get mine back from being stock floored I wil be ~4 inch around town, and 1/2 or so on the highway.
baha   +1y
Yeah I love the look of a truck cruising a couple inches off the ground.

Thanks cnudrln just the info I needed!

Bump, did you take an actual measurement? or is that an estimate?

He should be able to drive pretty low I just want to set camber, caster, pinion angle etc at a static drop height. Guess I should have measured before I took it all apart
layedout72   +1y
i measured at one point, im fairly certain it was 4 inches. we set up my rear 4 link for the new stock floor, at 4 inches.

when it was static :
thread post photo
baha   +1y
Thanks Bump! those are 17s right? I may set it up at 6" that looks pretty good man.