Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Thunderbird IRS

Thunderbird IRS

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 428
replies 3
following 3

krayla   +1y
This morning a buddy called me w/ a thunderbird for sale or scrap... ended up sellin me the rear for $50.. the ? i have is how many ppl have done this and what all do i need to have for the brakes n stuff? i believe i've seen yota's done like this not as popular and the mazda, but i'm not sure on if the axle's need to be shortened or what. can someone help me out on a few of the tech things..
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
anythings possible with the right tools and knowledge... are you going to bag it?
slammedxonair   +1y
Control arms and axles will probably need shortened i know they have to be for a ranger. you will also have to redrill the hubs for the 4 on 4.5 lug pattern, or you can ger mustang cobra hubs and put them on the spindles, I cant remember off my head what year cobras had the irs but it does have the same splines.
krayla   +1y
well come to find out when i was on my way to go get it. the guy sold the whole car for 300. so i'm out the rearend for now. yes my truck is bagged already just been wanting to do the irs for a while.. lookin for a mazda rearend but i was gonna try this one. guess i'll have to wait.
Page 1 of 1