threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  FRONT SUSPENSION BOTTOMING OUT???

FRONT SUSPENSION BOTTOMING OUT???

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 480
replies 4
following 5

tony666   +1y
i got a 04 lux space cab and i got a prob with the fron and not sure where is coming from

i got 17s on the fron and have not yet lowered it, when i go up steep hills or hit bumps hard it sounds like its bottoming out but there is heaps of free space so it shouldnt scrub out

would my shocks be fucked????
truck action   +1y
On the early Toyota trucks the front part of the inner fenders drops down towards the front. If the same on the later trucks that may be where the wheels are hitting.If so you can just cut the area out & refab it!
stll2hi   +1y
Check the bottom of your front fenderwells and look for rub marks. That would be a telltale sign. Might as well replace your shocks too.
smctoy   +1y
If you can post some pics of the front suspension & where it may or may not be hitting! Bad shocks can cause your truck to bottom out on just about anything...this I know cause that was one of the problems I was having on my truck too.
yoguyda   +1y
I feel all your pain! My drivers side torsion is perfect, but the passenger side is so weak, that a little reflector light in the street bottoms it out.....Without the bump stops, OUCH! I've hit a couple big potholes with it....But it still rollin like new:) makes me glad i drive a yota. my shocks are fucked too...
Page 1 of 1