Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  3 way valves?

3 way valves?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 820
replies 11
following 4

zip tyd   +1y
My buddy was thinking about trashing these in his truck. He has the Parker 3 way valves...one in each corner. The owner that had the truck before him put them in, and said they are "POS's". What do you guys think? They are pretty old, and have been sitting with getting no use for a long time. Couldn't my buddy just get a rebuild kit, or would it be more cost effective to buy brand new ones.

Oh yeah, he also has a engine driven compressor he might wanna sell. I know nothing about it, but I think that needs a tune-up as well. Let me know if you want it, and I'll pass the word.
draginrunner   +1y
Does your buddy still have these valves
zip tyd   +1y
Ya he does. Just collecting dust.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Thats the kinda valves I run...there reliable if you keep your air system clean..and easy to rebuild.....
draginrunner   +1y
Yeah I still use my parker three ways, they were on my first truck all the way thru to my runner. They way easy to rebuild. Does your buddy wanna get rid of them?
zip tyd   +1y

That the time...ya, but now I'm not really sure. He changes his mind all the time when it comes to his truck. I think now he is going to buy a new set, and keep those as backups or something. Does anybody know of any good companies out there that still sells um'? I know of Parker. I was thinking about investing in some. They really seem simple and clean to me.
draginrunner   +1y
i haven't been able to find them for a while, i bought them when FBI used to sell them. I like them cuz they got a button on both ends that you can push to air it up or down if something goes wrong with the wiring. Let me know if he ever wants to get ride of them.
oldsklminitrk   +1y

Thats why I like them too cause of that button
layin22ʹs   +1y
i have some 3-ways valves for my toy not instaled yet but g/c makes them 250 per valve bran new.
zip tyd   +1y

I have never heard of em'. Are they any good?

On a side note...Does anybody know of the ones that AIM makes? Are they any good also. They are pretty freakin' cheap...