Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Taco arms FREE

Taco arms FREE

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 638
replies 8
following 6

dhpmike   +1y
Hey guys,as some of you may know I used to make Tacoma arms. I still have some jig fixtures for these but im not sure how close they are to stock dimensions.

I need a stock upper, lower and spindle off the same side of a first gen Taco.

I will make you a set of FREE upper and lower tube arms that eliminate the strut rods, with poly bushings, crossbars and all hardware.

If anyone has the three parts I need please contact me at or post here and Ill check it several times a day.
slammedtoys   +1y
are these the same as the 89-95 arms and spindles?? If so i have both sides
dhpmike   +1y
No, the Tacoma has totally different suspension. I have stock 79-95 Toyota upper and lower arms. I am needing a spindle though.

I am trying to rework all my fixtures and Id rather have stock parts to keep in my library of parts so I know everything is right.

anyone with Taco parts hit me up anytime.
twisted minis   +1y
You need a stock Toyota spindle Mike? I have an 81 and 91 clip.
smctoy   +1y
I may know where a set of upper & lower arms are along with the spindle. Ill check for you this week.
dhpmike   +1y
Yea, I used to have some Taco parts but no longer.

I just need the upper, lower and a spindle, preferrably from the same side.

anyone who wants some bag arms, please get with me on this.

I do also need a 79-95 spindle....
1lownismo   +1y
Do you need it stock or lowered I just picked up a 89 front clip but it has droped spindles on it. I need some upper arms for it. as it already has lower tube arms for it. I can send you out a upper factory arm but like i said it has lowered spindles...
ppyota   +1y
mike, how much for uppers and lowers for 92 yota. do you do C.O.D on orders?
dhpmike   +1y
I did find a 96 Tacoma in the wrecking yard and Im now working on a jig for the arms. I also bought the spindles so I can make these into drop spindles. I remember these being a biatch to drop so drop spindles that have about 2 inches of drop should help alot. I also finally got my 79-95 Yota uppers finalized. I decided to go with S-10 balljoints like I used before. These will be a bit wider to clear upper bag mounts better and also have more bracing.
Page 1 of 1