threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  wilwood disc brakes for 87 p/u?

wilwood disc brakes for 87 p/u?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 460
replies 5
following 3

yotascraprmane   +1y
i want to get a wilwood rotor and hat but need the right measurements for the hat and rotor. i bought a caliper bracket that works with the monte carlo front calipers and mustang svo rotors rears for the rer of a 8 inch 5lug. i seen it in that new mini truckn mag with the black toy from japan. didnt think you could doit then i saw proof? nobody want to make it work a tech support at wilwood :?: does anybody kno what hat size is that works and if im going to need to use all different stuff then that the svo and monte stuff??
Post was last edited on Jul 26, 2008 05:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
yotascraprmane   +1y
i cant see any text at all on my message body what do i do!?!?
vegasyota94   +1y
i want to get a wilwood rotor and hat but need the right measurements for the hat and rotor. i bought a caliper bracket that works with the monte carlo front calipers and mustang svo rotors rears for the rer of a 8 inch 5lug. i seen it in that new mini truckn mag with the black toy from japan. didnt think you could doit then i saw proof? nobody want to make it work a tech support at wilwood Question does anybody kno what hat size is that works and if im going to need to use all different stuff then that the svo and monte stuff??

i see it fine
yotascraprmane   +1y
my page flashes the text then dissappears i cant c ur reply it shows everything but the message bodys
yotascraprmane   +1y
i still can c any "things you say" mane what do i do can you try sendin a private message? c if that works? it shows ur profile pic but not the responses?
truck action   +1y
Your talking the rear, that is next on my ride,just finished the front up grade ( 12.9" Wilwood rotor/Toyota 4-piston caliper)!
I can send you all the info on what I've found & what I plan on using.
Send me a e-mail,& I'll send photo's with all the info.
Page 1 of 1