How to lower the back more

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 538
replies 5
following 4

smorrison1   +1y
here is my truck:

thread post photo

I already have a 3 inch block on it, and I have thought about taking a leaf out and putting in a 4 inch block, but I am just wonder if there are any other ways.

Just want to know all my options before I got ripping parts off haha
vegasyota94   +1y
you can remove all but that main leafe, cut bump stops either off, or in half. this will give a shitty bouncy ride, but you will be low. lol
i did 3 inch blocks, and removed all leafs but the main one, and cut off all bumpstops.. shit was low, but you could tell the date of a dime if you ran over it. doing that will make your tires tuck in the rear. or just save up money and bag it, that will drop ya.
smctoy   +1y
I say pull pot the middle leaf leaving the main & overload-the fat one lol & install the 4-inch block. If you havent cut down the rear bumpstops then do that or hell you can just take them out. If you do take them out the rear end in more than likely going to bottom out on the frame. One thing you can do to help with the ride in the rear is to get some airshocks & that will give you some adjustment.
smorrison1   +1y
thanks guys, I had a bagged ranger and this one will be getting bagged too, just trying to level it out for the mean time, thanks alot!
vegasyota94   +1y
no problem
phatboislim   +1y
screw 4" blocks i'm gettin 5" blocks...i'm not bagging my truck again..found a 1jz swap for $800
Page 1 of 1