Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Valve placement?

Valve placement?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 467
replies 6
following 6

zip tyd   +1y
What's really the right way to mount your valves? I've seen examples when people cluster them all together, and mount them directly on the tanks, etc. I'm not really sure what's right. I know it might be an "apple and oranges" type of thing.... Any comments or pictures would greatly be appreciated. Thanks guys.
chopped~n~dropped   +1y
Like your name, Zip Ties are a mini truckers best friend! Lol, Thats what holds mine on for the moment until I have the time to go back and fix it, I'm definately not proud of it but it gets the job done for the time being. But they make little mounting brackets for them, CanDo Has them. They're like $4 a piece.
zip tyd   +1y
LOL. That's what I have too, that's what all my friends call my truck...cause that's all I use to attach anything...well not really, but it seems like it. I just wanna go after a much cleaner look.
truck action   +1y
Things too consider : more speed the closer the valves to bags,making up manifolds for each corner, or or all @ the tank
I made manifolds with two valves @ each manifold & used check valves in front of the fill valves, mounted just under each door, & on the frame forward of the axle.
kdcgrohl   +1y
I prefer on the tank.
smctoy   +1y
Ive always mounted the valves on the tank...I think it looks better!
92yota   +1y
i put my valves on the bags so that when ever i lift my truck up im not filling ~30ft. of airline. but my compressors need all the help they can get.
Page 1 of 1