Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  lets see your drops!

lets see your drops!

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1652
replies 19
following 8

stll2hi   +1y
i bought a 94 yota pickup a lil while ago and i did 5" blocks in the rear...torsions up front. I was thinking about monoleafing the back. any suggestions? Plus i want to see your setups maybe get some ideas.
smctoy   +1y
Ok...this is what Im running on my 91 model truck. Now keep in mind that all this was done over 8 years ago lol. Pics are decent, but they should give
you an idea on what Ive got...
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Ive got a small c-notch, 4-inch angle blocks, airshocks & yes Im running a momo-leaf as well too. I also raised my front hangers too cause I got tired of dragging through the leaf springs. Oh another thing I did too was replace my 2wd leaf springs with the ones out of a 4wd. You can tell in the pics that the front of them where the mount sit higher.
smctoy   +1y
Oh & for the front I used DJM lower/drop control arms & cranked down the torsion bars too. I also added toxic shocks to help out with the bumps.
chank_nasty   +1y
how does the ride feel
smctoy   +1y
Pretty good with the airshocks up. On a scale of 1-10 Id rate my truck about
an 8. Its only when the shocks in the rear does it ride like ass lol!!
da_roach   +1y
Can you mono leaf a stock set of leaf springs or do you buy them.
vegasyota94   +1y
you can mono leaf stock leafs... i did to mine when i had leafs
framescr8pintoy   +1y
and have it dearched at the spring shop
sickyota 808   +1y
SMC, is that only one leaf in the back, man thats scary.. is this the pics from your blue extra-cab, if so man this truck was slammed for one static setup..
2manyyotas   +1y
that is one slammed yota lol