Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  LCA's

LCA's

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 968
replies 11
following 4

slammedtoys   +1y
Im sure most of you have read that Bearly Legal is going to be making LCAs for Yotas in about 6 months. They are offering them for less then at or around $199. I spoke with Taylor and he said if i can get three or four people that are interested in them that he would push the date sooner and we could get them quicker. Everything is about supply and demand here Let me know if you guys would be interested. This is a lot cheaper then Can Do. Dont let this offer slip away
diabolic kustoms   +1y
yeah I might be interested..lets see them
slammedtoys   +1y
they have not made them yet. The uppers they made are going to be sick. I just got done ordering my uppers. There is a thread on SSM about them. I just think that it will be a good alternative to the can dos. They are going to be affordable and after all the money we spend on our trucks any savings will help. What party of MN you in? I used to live in West Des Moines Iowa.
diabolic kustoms   +1y
I'm 45 min north of minneapolis. moved here from modesto ca.
slammedtoys   +1y
i moved to iowa from Moreno Vally CA then i moved to Nashville TN
skip   +1y
are you talking about the flate plate control arms?
diabolic kustoms   +1y
that's funny I'm trying to convince my woman to move down there
slammedtoys   +1y
well the flat plate uppers i have already ordered but they are going to make flat plate lowers as well.
chopped~n~dropped   +1y
Those are sikk as fuck. I want the uppers and lowers. How much did he say the package deal was for uppers and lowers? And here's the link to the thread
slammedtoys   +1y
the uppers i paid 135 shipped the lowers he is saying would run about $199 or less depending on what work went into them. The $199 price is for the people who bought the uppers as well though. So package is $334 which is half of what you would spend on Can Do arms and these can be chromed or powder coated. Its a sick ass deal. If i can get a few people to commit to buying them he (Taylor) said they would move the production date up. You cant beat this deal i dont care how rich you fonkers are. Sign up hoes!