Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  bags

bags

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1184
replies 18
following 8

stll2hi   +1y
Hi i am new to this. I bought a 93 yota 1 month ago the chassis is now 41/2 inches off th eground by just torsions and 5 inch bocks out back. I want to put bags on it but didnt know if there were any kits or which ones are best. Thanks.
lowyota95   +1y
THERE ARE KITS YOU CAN BUY SUICIDE DOORS HAS SOME FAIRLY PRCED ONES DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU WANT THE TRUCK TO DO, THERE ARE ALOT OF OTHER COMPANIES OUT THERE, CANDO, AVS,FBI, ITS ALL PRETTY MUCH THE SAME STUFF. BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE $ TO PUT OUT IN ONE SHOT YOU CAN PIECE IT TOGEHER, A COUPLE OF PARTS AT A TIME. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? IF YOU IN THE I.E OR CLOSE I CAN HELP YA OUT. LEMME KNOW...AND GOOD LUCK
stll2hi   +1y
im from new hampshire. yea i want to do the front and then the back. im dredding doing the four link and notching it.
slammedtoys   +1y
your avitar would make a nice ass tshirt
skip   +1y
the 4-link and notch is really straight forward. just pick up a 4-link kit that comes with all your tabs and link bars and measure a bunch and cut once. you can find a bunch of good pictures of link setups on the net, use them for refrence when seting up yours.
chopped~n~dropped   +1y
CanDo Specialties is the best for Toyotas. I have there Reverse Cantilever 4-link set up and it's great. You don't have to relocate the gas tank or anything. It's pretty straight forward there are alot of pictures on the website and on their myspace. If I could go back and change anything about my truck I would have bought his front bag brackets, he sells them specifically to fit our trucks so there is no trimming or anything. Steve is very helpful and is VERY knowledgeable about Toyota's he's done over 100 of them and you can call him if you have any problems and he'll help you out. Steve is just a great guy and his products are first class.
kdcgrohl   +1y

he will talk to you for two and a half hours....

lmao, Steve is awesome, I've been dealing with him since way back when AI was the shit before they had an ad in MT. Great guy and great stuff.

Let me just forewarn you about using a reverse four link: People will rip on you unmercifully if you do a reverse link setup. I'm not one of those because I actually understand you're not attempting to build a nascar, but the majority of the 17 year old on these boards will give you shit because they saw somebody else givin' shit over reverse link setups. The physics don't work very good in theory, but in practice as applied to a minitruck, works fine. Some people will argue with a sign post if you point them at one.
stll2hi   +1y
thx guys. is there any way to 4 link and bag the rear without nothcing?
kdcgrohl   +1y
sure, but that would be kinda stupid as notches are pretty cheap these days, and you'll have to do lots of cutting and welding anyway to mount the bag brackets/link tabs/shock tabs. any reason you dont wanna notch the truck?
stll2hi   +1y
scared haha. its my dd. i found a 4-link kit on suicidedoors.com for 280 bucks. all the tabs and links come with it. is that a good buy? as for bags any kits available and where could i find them? thanks.