Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Would it help???

Would it help???

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 447
replies 4
following 4

3tcrob   +1y
Alright on some of the newer style Mustangs they have a shock on the diff the runs parallel with the frame and has a tab on the frame I gues it is for wheel hop of to take some vib out of the drive train would a mini truck benfit from this? I plan on building my motor up some more and am in the process of building my back half so it wouldn't be a problem to make provisions for it
Thanks
smorrison1   +1y
it acts like a traction bar, and a minitruck can benefit from this if you have alot of power and are low, wheel hop is a common problem.
l o w n l o u d   +1y
Anyone have pictures of this installed on a mini ? Ide like to see this ! Hella good idea !
3tcrob   +1y
Thats what I figured it would help with wheel hop and could help axle wrap I think I'm going to do this on my truck using a Mustang shock will post pics when I get there
sd yota   +1y
downey used to make a kit in relation to that desighn..... they call em "kicker shocks" they usually mount to the top of the spring pad perch and locate latterally to the leafs forward. didnt find em on their site but i think they may still make em.
Page 1 of 1