Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Tucking

Tucking

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 643
replies 9
following 5

slammedtoys   +1y
Is there a reason why people are going with such a high offset? I got what was recommended by the factory a med offset is this going to cause a problem with me tucking or bing able to lay out?
twisted minis   +1y
Higher offset is needed to tuck. Look here.

slammedtoys   +1y
shit my 20s are a 15mm offset. Fuck does that mean i have to buy new wheels again?
slammedtoys   +1y
shit my 20s are a 15mm offset. Fuck does that mean i have to buy new wheels again? Also i am running 4wd front fenders and they seem to tuck well. Is the rear going to be the thing to give me an issue?
kdcgrohl   +1y

measurements and speculation are all well and good, but no substitute will better you going out and looking at the bed/fender vs. the wheel face/tire.
Sorry if that sounded sarcastic, but sometimes you just gotta break out the ol' calibrated eye ball......
phatboislim   +1y
x2...thats why i'm waiting to see how these +35offset 18s i'm getting are gona line up with my fender to see if i need to do something else
sd yota   +1y
starion's...... 16x8 +30 offset front. 16x9 +18 offset rear.

phatboislim   +1y
our starions have a 30offset?? oh snap...i may have a chance with the 18s sitting in...O YEA
sd yota   +1y
yup..... forgot what site i seen this info on. usually listed the offset of wheels and lug patterns. cant find it tho...... doh!
phatboislim   +1y
oh man...i REALLY cant wait to get these wheels now. that means it just depends on the width of the wheel in how its gona sit up with the fender. can't wait until they come in
Page 1 of 1