Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  need direction on static suspension drop parts

need direction on static suspension drop parts

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 548
replies 4
following 4

sd yota   +1y
well after some serious tire tuckage ive come to find out i need something better then blocks in the rear, and sacked out front torsions. ive thought about doing some lowering springs in the rear to make the truck ride better but who makes em? where do i go? ive considered ditching the blocks, and overload leafs and possibly adding a 1" steel block to solve my ride issues but im thinking its still only a temp fix...... what do you guys suggest?

also... my front torsions are too sacked out to hold any adjustment. i have 2" belltechs and a bj flip. any time i try to readjust my driver's side torsion up, it dont last more then a few weeks and is then back again. its adjusted waaay too far for it to be under normal spec.... so what are my options there? would it just be easier to do an air over shock strut?

full on bags seem to be just too far off my budget and i have too many other things going to down my truck. plus its still too cold to ride my bike.
3tcrob   +1y
I have a pair of drop leafs that I'm trying to get rid off 150 shipped they are Bel Tech springs

Sacked out??? Do you mean they are all the way turned down? when you truned them did you take them out and re-index them?
sd yota   +1y
i think i shall hit you up on that deal once my paycheck comes in next week. they the 3" drop leafs?? PM me!

"sacked out" meaning theyre just plain soft no matter how much i crank em.

how do you re-index them?? whats the process? sorry..... im still new to all the ifs torsion and lowering theme.
moneyhungry   +1y
i call second dibs on the springs if he doesn't get them in a couple of weeks. how many miles on them? can you post some pics?
vegasyota94   +1y
i got a pair of air shocks.. hijackers..
had em on my truck for like 3 days, then took em off and bagged the shit...
i have 3 total.. some reason they sent me 3 instead of 2.. lol
Page 1 of 1