Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  need help quick

need help quick

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 2026
replies 15
following 4

loweredtoy   +1y
ok, does any one know if the torsion adjuster bolts from 4x4's will fit 2wd's? its a 90 2wd i have, any other models work? also i need the little cups in front of the adjusters that hold the torsion there? anyone know if they work off 4x4's for a 2wd? thanks a million
vegasyota94   +1y
dude i have no idea.. sorry, i just didnt wana be one of those VIew only kinda things.
loweredtoy   +1y
thanks anyway man, there are more 4x4's around here than anything so i was just curious, i'm getting rid of my bags for now until i can learn to weld a hell of a lot better, my brackets up front held for a couple months now then all of a sudden one decides to break loose
twisted minis   +1y
Re-weld it.
vegasyota94   +1y
sell me ur bags dude.. right now.. give me a price.. will buy now if reasonable.
loweredtoy   +1y
i would reweld it but i had been planning on getting rid of them anyway before it broke, won't be able to afford the rear for a long time and hate being half bagged, going back to the world of stereos which is my first love,

i'm probably getting ready to sell them for about 550, sounds a litte steep doesn't it? but people here will pay it

5 gallon chrome 4 port tank,
chrome viar 460
SMC 1/2" valves
Slam RE6's
all the fittings
pressure switch,
any line on the truck
dual needle KP guage
SMC 1/2" check valve
loweredtoy   +1y
ok, so do the darn bolts work or not?
m_i_zombie   +1y
4wd and 2wd use the same type of torsion bar set up. Only difference should be length.
loweredtoy   +1y
ok. thanks, see i was thinking even the bars were about the same because on the 4wd's the crossmember they bolt to hang down a lot lower to compensate
vegasyota94   +1y
550 for ur bags only?
fuck that.. lol