Page 1 of 3
Yota Lowering \  Question about CanDo a-arms

Question about CanDo a-arms

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 4051
replies 21
following 7

layinlow95   +1y

Anyone know about these arms? if they are worth it?? lmk i think im going to get me a set of these soon!
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Damn thats a little pricey........let Seth make um for ya
vegasyota94   +1y
dude thats what i was thinking.. thats alot of cash.. and i would rather have seth make them because he is the man with that shit.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I mean I paid 350 I think for my tubular A arms and I think the quality of Seths is just as good as the cando's
vegasyota94   +1y
he takes mad pride in his work, thats for sure
so what were are trying to say is dont buy from them, buy from twisted minis
oldsklminitrk   +1y
lol what Im saying is if you can find something with the same quality at a cheaper price....shit get the cheaper one and use the money twoards other shit
rubber ducky   +1y
support fellow board member, buy from seth (Twisted Minis)
twisted minis   +1y
Damn, thanks guys. Lol.

Here is what I offer, if you want to go a cheaper route, and clear the bag mounts and have cool looking arms.

The uppers accept stock balljoint, and stock style bushings (not included.) They will lay a Toyota out on a 25" tire with stock spindles. I do them for $120 shipped. I could have a set shipped early next week, assuring you get them before next weekend. I do require you to return the stock cross shafts to keep the price down.

I can do custom end caps on the tube uppers for a little extra if you want. Like a dome, or a spike maybe.

I also trianglate stock lowers.

It's $100, and I ship them back to you. That includes the bushings and tabs. You weld the tabs to your frame.

And I suggest gusseting both sides.

Its pretty straight forward. Just bolt your arms back on, and weld the tabs on. Then you will eliminate your strut rods.
Post was last edited on May 04, 2006 05:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
twisted minis   +1y
Oh, and if you go with CanDo arms, I've heard they're pretty nice.
vegasyota94   +1y
sickness