Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  bagging begins

bagging begins

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 2232
replies 10
following 4

vegasyota94   +1y
well sunday im gonna start on the rear... just doing bags with the mono leaf.... then at a later date im gonna notch the frame and 4 link it... but hey, bags are good.. lol

so tomorrow i gotta take the bed off and im just gonna cut it up so i dont have to do it at a later date..

was gonna run the air shocks but fuck it, im gonna do the bags... when i get the rest of my shit i will remove them and do it again.. anyways im gonna take some pix, but it will be hard since im gonna be doing all the work myself...
might get the neighbor to help..
so pix soon to come.
laterz
dcups   +1y
nice bro so you gonna sell me your air shocks then
vegasyota94   +1y
well i installed the air shocks.. fucking took the bed off, installed the compressor on the frame.. ran all the air line, put the bed back on, mounted the tank (That seth gave me) in the bed.. just need to go get a little bit more air line tomorrow and im all done..
i ran it so i can control each shock instead of both go up and down at the same time.. lol im gonna do 3 wheel..
anyways i will have the shocks on for awhile untill i get some notches and 4 link, then i will sell u the shocks..
i didnt take any pix either.. fucking horrid, but ohwell, it was alot of work..
i will take pix 2 morrow when i get it all finished...
no1lowr   +1y
i thought seth was building it???
vegasyota94   +1y
i dont have any time to get there...
so i decided to start on it.
twisted minis   +1y
I'm going to be building someone elses when mine is done.
vegasyota94   +1y
well i got it all done and one of the bags was blown.. lol so now im putting bags on the rear.. made some brackets for the bags, cut them out, now tomorrow gonna weld them up.. also gonna buy one more shock and sell them.
vegasyota94   +1y
one of the shocks was blown i meant.. sorry
vegasyota94   +1y
ha sweet.. i contacted the company that sold me the shocks, and they are sending me another one for free.. it shipped today.,. damn they are fast..
so dude if u still want them shocks let me know.. i should have my bags on by this weekend.
vegasyota94   +1y
ha, air shock wasnt blown.. just had some issues with the frame.. anyways i will have 3 of these shocks for sale in the next week or 2.
i would say 60 bux shipped for all 3.