Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  Yota Front end questions

Yota Front end questions

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 2870
replies 12
following 4

layinlow95   +1y
Ok, well just so u know, yes i do have a ranger. And im in the process of building and stock flooring this truck on 20's. Im going to be using a 85 yota suspension up front. Can anyone help me out with some info on it? I want to get enough lift to turn, cuz this will be driven regularly. Should i get tubular arms and run a 7" bag? or what is my best option? Post some pics if u would of ur set up or lift! it would really help me out. Also im not a guy just trying to start shit here. Im just a fellow mini trucker looking to get some info on this. i love the yotas, s-10s, nissans, and rangers laid out! sorry just had to clear that up. I didnt want to start anything. Thanks in advance! hopfully some of yall can help me out!

justin
layinlow95   +1y
No one? i figured i wouldnt get any help...
oldsklminitrk   +1y
NO NO NO ranger I got a ranger for my daily driver so Ill get ya some pics up and some info for ya....Im just at work right now so I can post no pics.....Besides welcome to the board....

****BTW I got a yota front clip at the house if ya need one****
oldsklminitrk   +1y
I think tubular would be the way to go on that suspension.....for the flexabilty of motion and you can get more lift cause of less binding....lemme know what pics you need Ill snap um for ya.
Maybe some of these will help
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
layinlow95   +1y
Sweet man thanks for those pics! what size bags are those? i was going to run a 7" slam bag. do u think that would fit. What all did u do to the front when u bagged it? what all did u get rid of. Could u kinda walk me through it. I have an idea, but is there any little secrets?
twisted minis   +1y
I triangulated my lowers, to eliminate the trut rods, and save money on buying control arms.

And I made my own uppers.
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Those are 2500lb bags...Yeah that slambag should fit.Youll have to notch out the frame and do a little bit of modding but basically its pretty easy.Ill have to get ya some more pics of everything so you can see how its done......infact.....someone here on the board did a walk through pic by pic wasnt that whynotfab?I think it was....
twisted minis   +1y
Ricky did a step by step. Someone else showed how he put a 2600 in his. Probably on this forum, Suspension.
layinlow95   +1y
sweet thanks for those pics. I was going to run a mustang II front end but then again i got to pricing it all and it was high. But i got the 85 front for free so i figured 500 for some arms and bags isnt all that bad... but heck ive searched on here before i didnt find that thread ur talking about... u think u could post the link or something! i hope to be building or working on the truck this weekend