Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  making new ucas

making new ucas

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 3009
replies 15
following 7

shaved dime   +1y
finally got around to starting on my tubular uppers...using 1" od dom tubing, im not sure on how i want to make the mounts tho....if anyones made some, or have and comment on it post..im thinking either poly 4 link bushings or heims joints...ill post some pics of them later
zrdkustoms   +1y
Say NO to Heims!!!!
whynotfab   +1y

Werd.. go with the Poly 4link bushings.. if you need some, hit me up I'll see what I can do on working you a deal since you'd need 4 I'm guessing? Post some pics of the progress..
shaved dime   +1y
agh....i just got the heims, y say no?
twisted minis   +1y
I'd imagine they'd be a little rough. And they probably don't pivot as well, since they're not really made for that type of thing.

This is how I made mine:
vegasyota94   +1y
im stonced
shaved dime   +1y
those look good twisted, but my prob was the oem mount ripped off the frame so i had to make new ones, the way i made the setup, i think it will work out, i just need to make a dust sheild for them

but to give an update, the arms are made, i just have to grind a lil more to cleam em up to fit just right, and the mounts for one side as of now are made, all i can say is these mounts should hold up much better than stock, ill post some pics of them today if i get time
shaved dime   +1y
ugh, ill have pics up soon, photobucket is always "updating" when i try to upload...
shaved dime   +1y
well photobucket finally let me upload, they are raw lookin in these pics, still not completed but close...

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
twisted minis   +1y
Those are pretty cool. I like the mounting tabs, beefy as fuck.