Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  4 link ?

4 link ?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 2348
replies 16
following 6

tuckinlugs05-06   +1y
on a 4 link do the bars have to be triangled or not cause i wanna run 2 bars forward close to the frame and 2 bars behind the axle on the inside of the forward bars will this work ?
truck action   +1y
That's a 50-50 set up,one side is trying to left the axle & the other is pushing the axle down,they cancell each other out!Better to go all forward. Better handing,traction,& braking!!
Trianglated with two of the bars, ulimitates the need for a pan hard bar.
johnny5   +1y
i had setup like that man and it sucked realy bad better go all forward
tuckinlugs05-06   +1y
ok now when i install it do i install it layed out or ride hight ..also do the bars have to be the same lenght and do they have to have the same pivot point ....i just need a 4 link for up and down and not side to side ...cause i had a 2 link
twisted minis   +1y
I set mine up laid out so the wheels would be centered when laid out. And the turned out to be damn close at all lift heights. Not saying this is the way to do it, but it worked for me. You want your link bars close to level when at ride height.
johnny5   +1y
i did mine at ride hieght the bars should be parale at ride height or close to it
tuckinlugs05-06   +1y
what angle do i run the uppers
tuckinlugs05-06   +1y
whats the min to bar can be ....mine are 23' bolt 2 bolt are these to short
twisted minis   +1y
I would say 23 feet is a bit excessive. But 23" would be just fine.
tuckinlugs05-06   +1y
lol i dont mean 23 feet ...but everyone says min of 26 but i dont really want a lot of lift and also its bodydroped so i ride as low as i can so i might set the ride hight kinda low also i have a 2 pc driveshaft if this makes and diference
Post was last edited on Mar 29, 2006 03:03. This post has been edited 1 times.