Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  front bump stops

front bump stops

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 861
replies 4
following 2

vegasyota94   +1y
well i see two bump stops on each side.. one is a rectangle on the lower arm... and the other looks like a point kinda thing... if i remove these, will this lower the front at all? i already have the upper arms ball joints flipped, but not the lower.... so if i remove these bump stops will i get any drop? if so, will the ride be shittier then just have the torsions un wound??
twisted minis   +1y
Dude, why did you just flip the upper? You didn't make your truck any lower, you just changed the angle of your upper arm. You need to flip the lower, and you'll get about 3/4" drop. The bump stop on the arm might limit you from going lower. The other ones stock your arms from dropping down too far.
vegasyota94   +1y
ok i will do the lower... im just worried about doing the lower with the stock bolts.. and im broke right now to get the bolts u told me to... so i should do it anyways huh? lol
twisted minis   +1y
I'd wait and get the Grade 8 bolts. I think yours are pressed studs. They won't work if you turn them over. So just wait until youy can by the bolts. It's safer that way.
vegasyota94   +1y
ok will do.. im too drunk rtight now anyways
Page 1 of 1