Page 1 of 3
Yota Lowering \  Stacking Drop Blocks??

Stacking Drop Blocks??

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 4427
replies 24
following 12

phatboislim   +1y
is stacking drop blocks safe/recommended?? ive been told i can do that but reading on the box it says not to do that...this is my daily driver and my only means of transportation, what do you think??
twisted minis   +1y
It's doable. Definitely not the safest thing. It would be best to weld them together. But I've seen a lot of 4WD guys do it.
rubber ducky   +1y
yea and i have seen a axle come out from under a 4x4 with double stacks. your wanting to avoid running a single leaf sprin right. i'm with seth. carry your blocks to a shop and have them welded together.
vegasyota94   +1y
luv the blue
twisted minis   +1y
Wrong thread bro.
vegasyota94   +1y
lol i know
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Yeah Robert great way to fuck up.....and when I say Robert I mean you Vegas.....you need to gotto bed and start that day over like groundhag day till you get it right.
vegasyota94   +1y
lol
whynotfab   +1y
I wouldn't do it, a few people I know have and their rearend seemed to shift around.. only a matter of time before something went wrong lol
phatboislim   +1y
thanks im glad i didnt get it done, i may consider having them welded together, but i rather be in atmosphere(high as a mofo) than be on the side of the road pissed off