Page 1 of 5
Yota Lowering \  mono leaf -ed it tonite

mono leaf -ed it tonite

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 7674
replies 43
following 9

vegasyota94   +1y
fucking dropped far.. now the yota is level from front to back.. i measured from the street, to the bottom of the frame.. im looking at 4 1/2 inches.. nice
anyways, im just waiting for johnny to respond so i can buy his rims.
truck action   +1y
My ride height is 4 1/2'' at the frame, watch out at speed bumps & some driveways, will hit!!!
vegasyota94   +1y
yeah i know that.. lol
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
Dammmit what all kinda drops do you all have? I have got 3" block and no middle leaf, just the top and overload, and im 5.5 at the frame.. Should i bump up to a 4" block?
twisted minis   +1y
I found some 6" blocks if anyone wants them. Lol. No luck on the 4" ones.
vegasyota94   +1y
i have 3 inch in the back. and all leafs but the main one taken out... got half a bump stomp still in there... and in the front, i got flipped ball joints, and torsions loosened all the way
ocb_dave_ocb   +1y
hmm that one leaf wont break by itself back there? ui may just wait and bag it
vegasyota94   +1y
naw it wont break
oldskewlyota   +1y
im runnin 4 inch angle blocks and mono leaf no probs exept speed bumps...lol but i have the monster notch already installed so no frame hit or bump stops i do tend to drag the leaf spring hangers from time to time if all the air is out of the air shocks by the way if anyone wants air shocks they dont make them for our trucks but 1990 isuzu pickup airshocks bolted straight up cheap adjustable.
phatboislim   +1y
the guy who did mine was too scared to let it go monoleaf. so he only took out my overload leaf out. so im running mid and upper leaf with a 3 in block and im not satisfied.

im almost iffy on that 6 in block, how much you wanna sell it for??