threads
Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  layin front, need spindles?

layin front, need spindles?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1576
replies 11
following 5

shaved dime   +1y
got a quick few quick qs, i have some 2b7s im puttin on the front of my yota and i want to know if i can lay out on stock spindles and flipped ball joint with an outer diamiter of 22-23" on my tires at the most...

and also, how many have bagged the front of their yota with 2600 bags (7")??
twisted minis   +1y
You don't need drop spindles. I'm laying right now with all stock stuf and a 24.5" tall tire.
hokieyota   +1y
i have a 90 and some 225/35/20s... will i need spindles or control arms? even if not necessary would it be beneficial for me to use them for camber or alignment reasons? the truck will be driven every sunny day.
twisted minis   +1y

I'd go for drop spindles if you want to run 20s. Without them you get nice camber, but with them it would be more diveable, and you'd still have some camber laid out. You don't need tube arms to lay. Just flip your ball joints. Upper arms will help clear your steering shaft though.
hokieyota   +1y
any recommendations on brands of spindles from experience?
twisted minis   +1y
Belltech. There is one other company that makes them, and for around $120, but I hear they are crap.
johnny5   +1y
yea i have beltech they are bad ass
m_i_zombie   +1y
AIM makes the shitty ones. They are cheap, poor engineering.
twisted minis   +1y
Yea, Belltechs are nice.
hokieyota   +1y
cool does fbi carry them, my buddy is an auhorized fbi dealer at his shop so he will give me a good deal on their stuff...