Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Tri 4-LINK SET UP

Tri 4-LINK SET UP

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 676
replies 5
following 2

truck action   +1y
I know this is on many a form, but I have got a lot of differant asnwers. So in setting up a tri 4-link, on a 88 Toy. What angle on upper bars? Here's some photo's of what I'Mm doing, the lower bar needs to be shortened 3 1/4'', so in the same plain as the upper. with this lay out the upper bars are at 40 degrees to the axle. Both upper & lower bars are parallel to the ground & each other. Would like to get the upper bar a little lower,will have to cut the brackets ,or change the angle( bring further down the axle from the pumpkin).
Sorry for the long story, really need this right! Any & all help!://minitruckzone.tenmagazines.com/gallery/RestNot/93831.://minitruckzone.tenmagazines.com/gallery/RestNot/93833.jpg
johnny5   +1y
this is how i did mine

truck action   +1y
Are the upper & lower bars parallel? Looks like the upper bars angales down, & what is the angle of the upper bars to the frame? I read that should be between 38 & 40 degrees. I know the lowers are to be paralle at ride height, not sure on the upper.Also your pivoit point at the front , both upper & lower should be on the same plain, in line with one in other. That's what I,ve read!
johnny5   +1y
at ride hieght they are parallel and level with each other, never had a problem
truck action   +1y
Yes on both uppers & lowers parallel at ride height best angle for uppers 45 degrees. And the front piovit point should be in line upper & lower.
Still want the upper mounting point at the frame lower,so not to hit the bed bottom! Any photo's . At ride height my frame is 5'' at the rear, 4 1/2'' at front.
johnny5   +1y
no pics yet not done with the b'd lol
Page 1 of 1