Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  firewall ?

firewall ?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1285
replies 10
following 7

draggindoors   +1y
does n e 1 have n e pic of custom firewalls or floor pans i want to redo mine and i was wondering where i could relocate my brake booster and clutch res. i have an 84 yota b/d 5" and i was wondering what u guys do with ur front wheels my rub the lower control arms. thanx for any help i can get
m_i_zombie   +1y
your wheels rub against the lower control arm? never seen that one happen before. Is the rim or the tire hitting it? is it hitting on the sidewall say like when you turn or is it when lower your truck? Are the arms stock ?
draggindoors   +1y
yeah they r stock and its when i lay it out but i drag it and they still rub alittle iv already ground the control arms down but i dont really want to grind them any more for safety reasons iv got washers behind the wheels now and it helps a little
m_i_zombie   +1y
get you some aftermarket arms, that will help out with the rubbing. BYC has some good prices on their arms.
twisted minis   +1y
If you get BYC arms, ask Mike to send them COD.
whynotfab   +1y
Kustom Werks arms are badass too.. and they're not having problems and all right now.

I'm gonna try keeping my brake booster in the stock location (will see once i get spindles and check the camber) but the clutch cylinder res. I'm planning on getting a shorter one from an older 4x4 yota, and/or moving it up/frenching it in a little to clear.
draggindoors   +1y
where do i get byc arms from
cnudrln   +1y
yotalac   +1y
hey...u should check out