Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  problem with air management system

problem with air management system

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 493
replies 3
following 3

low yota   +1y
the guy that built my truck did a hell of a wiring job so ive had problems with it well i decide to rewire the system well its 2:30 am now ive got to get up for school at 6:30 it took me 7 and a half hours to do time well spent except for 1 problem with all relays ive tried except for 1 the compressor wont turn on with the other relay i have (total of 5)the compressor stays on all the time it was doing this before and was the main reason i rewired the system can some one please tell me what is going on im tired of this bull shit ive had to put up with for my electrical system on my truck and im ready to sell it the only thing stopin me is i have the only bagged truck in my area and i dont want to give that up
johnny5   +1y
do you have some kind of switch like a presure switch or a togle switch if no switch it wont turn off
whynotfab   +1y
Describe exactly how you are trying to re-wire it, but see if this pic can help you:

or if its 2 compressors:

hit me up on aim anytime if you are still trying to figure this out, itd be quick to talk that way
low yota   +1y
sorry i found out what it was my pressure switch went bad and my relay is retardedso its fixed now
Page 1 of 1