Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Notch Question

Notch Question

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 935
replies 8
following 5

sitnlow4life   +1y
I am ready to notch teh rear of my 92 Yota.
One question what do I do with that box that the brake lines go into?
It as though it is gonna be in the way on me notching the frame.
Any ideas or pointers?
Any pics of what anyone else has done?
Thanks[/code]
truck action   +1y
It sounds like your talking about the porportioning valve( load senser). On my 88 I removed it,but left both hard lines to the rear,( one is a return)!
truck action   +1y
It sounds like your talking about the porportioning valve( load senser). On my 88 I removed it,but left both hard lines to the rear,( one is a return)!
johnny5   +1y
well i have a '91 and all i just took it off and left one hard line and ran it straight to the rubber line, it looks a lot better
sitnlow4life   +1y
Thanks any pics?
Do I need to purchase anything to do this mod?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Now see I moved that porptioning valve to the front.......but reasoning being I used a older style one I think off of a 82 that is directly under the spliter....and I also have disk brakes in the rear so I needed it.
twisted minis   +1y
I was going to say, my proportioning valve is right under the brake booster... But I have an '80.

Rodney, how did you adapt discs to the rear? Did you buy a kit?
oldsklminitrk   +1y
no it was all hand built......infact LC engineering is looking at purchasing the plans from me...so if that falls through I can hook you up with the plans and the parts.Basically everything is a stock part but the fun part was researching and buying and ordering a shit load of parts,thank god I work in the parts business and in free time measure and search for that stuff.Lemme see what LC says cause Im not suppose to discuss the parts in the kit.
thread post photo
twisted minis   +1y
Thats cool! I was looking at my front rotors, and thought it would be too much work to make them fit the rearend.

A little off subject, but can you measure your back glass for me? I think I want to put a bigger window in my truck.
Page 1 of 1