Page 1 of 2
Yota Lowering \  dragging

dragging

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 2475
replies 19
following 9

low yota   +1y
i guess im puttin this in the right section but anyway i will hopefully be getting my new truck next weekend and i want to drag the hell out of it when i get it now can some one tell me how?
dmlynlow   +1y
go down smooth road, get to about 80 and lay the bitch out! lol
whynotfab   +1y
lol well before just layin it out goin 80 like mentioned above, start out slower .. a few friends of mine have lost control from completely laying out front and back, youll lose steering.. so id recommend keeping the front up just a little so you can at least control it. you might wanna weld on some plates. just make sure you know the road.. a manhole cover could do some damage. just start out slow and speed up even, pretty soon itll be like riding a bike.. youll just be cruising then throwin sparks like crazy
dmlynlow   +1y
oh yea, and dont drag for like miles straight, my friend drug through his oil pan, tweaked his fram and locked up the motor, dont do that
johnny5   +1y
yea man, man hole covers suck ass man, i broke my driveshaft from a man hole cover lol
ondsil   +1y
and if your railin the rear and changing gears expect some sideways action can take u by suprise so remember up switch can be your best friend
yotalac   +1y
carefull when changing lanes as well......
to sharp of a turn send you in a 360 spin......cool if its in a empty parking lot...not cool on the highway!!!!
low yota   +1y
thanks guys i cant drag till i relocate the front 4-link bars though last owner drug through the drivers side hiem joint
whynotfab   +1y
good luck gettin that fixed, take some draggin pics/vids!
psycopathicryda   +1y
I dont know how some of you guys been draggin. I have never had a problem draggin and loosing control. I used to drag at like 120 and change lanes popping off reflectors. Sparks flying all over the road! I never drug thru more then a hose that popped out of its bracket. I always had my frame plated too. I guess thats what you should do to be safe. Plate the damn frame.