Where 2 find Spindles?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1888
replies 13
following 7

stromad   +1y
Cheapest?
3in2out   +1y
has Belltechs for like $171.99 or so...great to deal with too.
whynotfab   +1y
thats exactly what I was gonna say.. i just always forget the site url, but have it bookmarked at my other house lol.
johnny5   +1y
thats where i got mine
3in2out   +1y
Yeah, they arent big on the scene being they are really just bolt on stuff. But they have a GOOD selection and their prices are usually really good on different things. Plus they are super quick. Ive probably ordered from them 10 times or so easily. Never had a problem and always get the part I ordered. Anything else, get in touch with Ricky at Why Not Fabrication in the link in his sig..
yotalac   +1y
i was wondering as well....i have ordered some Beltech spindles from streetscene... i think....
well they keep telling me that they are on back order...i have been waiting for them since Texas Heatwave...which was a long as time ago...
will this other place u guys mentioned have them in stock...
i have a 92 yota...i dont want AIMS spindle either...
3in2out   +1y

I had a tracking number for my package less than 12 hours after I made the order online, if that tells you anything...LOL
whynotfab   +1y
I'm sure theyd have them in stock, A while back I had the cash to buy me a set so I was just checking the pricing and added the item to a cart to check shipping costs, within a day a sales rep contacted me through email asking if I was interested, and gave me a 5% off discount.. he was really cool, so definitely check them out!
yotalac   +1y
sweet deal. i'll probably call these guys today. thanks ......
u know..i have never heard of this web site....but i know a bunch of guys that drive yotas...i'll be sure to let them know......
yotalac   +1y
guess what guys....the bastards finaly came in......after 3months exactly...the spindles showed yesterday...woohooo....