Page 1 of 1
Yota Lowering \  Bagging my 'yota?

Bagging my 'yota?

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 811
replies 3
following 3

ncyota   +1y
I was looking for information on all of the parts needed to bag the rearend of a '91 Toyota and the price for those parts. I'm not looking to buy a top of the line setup, I just want to be able to drop in when parked.
mullet   +1y
whats goin on bro.. this is minimazdamullet from minitruckzone.. glad you made it over this way. To bag out your truck in the rear your going to need some kind of notch, linkage, brackets, and of course the bags and accessories. The notch is welded to your frame so the axel can travel freely when you lift up and down, the linkage can either be 2, 3, or 4 link and there are TONS of options here, the brackets will be to mount the bags to keep them in place, and accessories (valves, air line, air tank, fittings, compressor, preasure switch, and switches). Kinda generic and basic but i dont know what all you know or are trying to learn. You can get your kits from a few good dealers such as let me know if you need more info.. would be happy to help ya.
ncyota   +1y
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
whynotfab   +1y
He pretty much summed up the basics of what you need, the most work would usually be put into the rear.. link setup of course. so many possibilities and things you have to do to keep it right. id recommend a good triangulated 4link, or a wishbone 3link setup even. also if you still need any pricing on parts, id do my best to give you a good deal since your a fellow yotascene forums member
Page 1 of 1