Page 1 of 3
Yota Lowering \  static

static

Yota Lowering Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 3479
replies 23
following 9

dnc8203   +1y
i know u all will say just save up and bag it but that is gonna have to wait awhile. as for nowi am still in the nose bleed section. i have a 91 toyota pickup standard cab. i have a set of 18's on it right now but i need to get it down to a more respectable level. since money is an issue what would be the best and cheepest way to get my truck to a lower altitude. thanks
johnny5   +1y
Best way- 2 inch drop spindles upfront and 3 inch blocks out back
Cheapest way- turn your torion bars and 3 inch blocks
hope this helps man i also have a 91 yota regular cab
lowyota   +1y
What about flipping ball joints, 2" spindles, And crankin torshin bars down then 4" block and remove a leaf. I'v seen it done
DeRrIcK
dnc8203   +1y
thanks guys, hopefully i can get workingon this soon, were can i get a good set of spindles from. thanks
johnny5   +1y
i got mine from belltech sport trucks but there are alot of good companys out there,check out they have alot of stuff
sitnlow4life   +1y
Anyone got any tips on removing the middle leaf?
Possibly a how to?
I have 2in spindles and 3in blocks now.
I want a couple more inches.
Thanks
truck action   +1y
Get some dropped leafs, it will ride better & be a lot safer!
sitnlow4life   +1y

Thats what I was gonna do.
But people told me it will ride just the same. (like shit)
oldschool   +1y

hey now my monoleaf rides SMOOTH its the front that rides like shit when the spring cups bottom out on the lower arms and you might as well notch it too if your gonna go any lower
truck action   +1y
I'm static dropped,ride height frame is 4.5'' off ground. Dropped spindels,dropped springs,Doetsch shocks,notched,Energy Susspenion bushings, Quickior sway bars front & rear.Rides very ,very good.