Page 1 of 1
Yota Suspension \  drop spindle question

drop spindle question

Yota Suspension Yota Tech
views 1307
replies 9
following 3

hunterw   +1y
Hey guys new to the yoda scene...but I have a question....I'm doing the 5 lug yota conversion on my mazda and I'm wondering if yota drop spindles push the wheel out (like the mazda srop spindles do) thanks guys
cable   +1y
nope,just like stock.not sure if it will make any difference on the mazda though.your frame width,control arm length,or spindle's could possibly be different,I would say you'd be fine.
hunterw   +1y
Awesome man thank you
cable   +1y
anytime bro,sick mazdawg btw!
hunterw   +1y
Thanks man hoping to get the 5 lug conversion done soon. Going to try and put 22s on her lol
cable   +1y
that's a lot-o-wheel for sure!what control arms are you running?
hunterw   +1y
Kaliforna kustoms tubular arms that are built for yota spindles. And as for rims I think I'm going to velocity vw800s 22x8 with a +35mm off set and lexani 225/30r22 tires
hunterw   +1y
yo im gonna go ahead and dig up my post from forever ago. but i did something you guys might want to see. lol.

thread post photo

this is ona 84-95 drop spindle. i took a 350z front rotor. and had a machine shop redrill and tap it for the rear of the toyota hub. and then i used a 300zx 30mm caliper and made my own brackets. and bam! there it is. i had to grind a little off the front of the caliper so they would fit. but it was pretty easy. i cant find any more pics of it though. :/

its a 13in rotor. and you can get a drilled and slotted set off ebay for like 100 bucks.
Chris   +1y
@hunterw im having a hard time using the toyota 2" drop spindle from a 86 yota I think. the only problem is the mazda lower ball joint don't wanna fit it nice withevthe toyota drop spindles. any advice on what you used? the ball joint babgs against the spindle and doesn't want to sit in at all
Page 1 of 1