Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  corner lights not lining up

corner lights not lining up

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1188
replies 5
following 4

krazedprof   +1y
ok i have a 91 toyota pickup and the corner lights stick way past the grill what would cause this they are 4wd fenders and corners also running a phantom grill is the fenders messed up? i don't know its making me mad.
n2bnlow   +1y
Some pics would be helpful, but you will need to finesse them into place. Especially if your fenders are aftermarket. I had to bend the metal area where the screws go into the little plastic clips. Are you saying that the corner lights stick out passed the phantom grille? Might need to adjust you grille out alittle too. The fit and finish of these trucks is rough, but you can line everything up real nice if you have some patience.
cable   +1y
I know my aftermarket front end fits horrible.came from certi-turd,I mean certi-fit,I'm gonna get toyota factory 4x4 fenders and hood for my truck from a junk yard.
krazedprof   +1y
yeah i think i need to adjust the grill but when i had a 4runner grill on it b4 it did the same thing
thread post photo
vegasyota94   +1y
i think ur fenders, and or corners arent 4wd, but 4runner. i know they are different.. i had same problem. i have 4runner fenders, and 4wd corners and they did same shit..
krazedprof   +1y
ok so i found another corner light i had sitting around and it ligns up pretty good is the 89-91 4wd and 4runner corners the same cause i think thats what it is
Page 1 of 1