Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  under dash brake booster/clutch master

under dash brake booster/clutch master

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 2414
replies 4
following 4

laynlo12   +1y
hey guys im new here, been researching for weeks on this topic and i decided i should take it international to get some ideas and opinions.
my truck is a 92 extra cab, traditional body drop 3", sheeted fire wall recessed 1", wheel tubs to the bonnet, sheetmetal trans tunnel to fit LS1/T56 combo.
now i got hardly any room for a pedal assembly, and the engine bay is a no no for the booster/masters. so i want to try make a 90degree swivel setup but wanna see what other BD truckers are doing first to get some ideas.

so if your modified you pedals, made some new ones, bought kits etc i wanna see and know some info.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
truck action   +1y
Looks very clean!! Nice work!!
n2bnlow   +1y
Here's a link to a Mazda that has a clean underdash brake booster.
twisted minis   +1y
Nice work.

I would just build something similar to the Kugel setup. Yours would probably have to face the opposite direction anyways.

I always wanted to build one like this using a manual Wilwood Master.
laynlo12   +1y
thanks guys yeah its coming along well those pics are a few weeks old now alot more has been done. its at a local shop who i chose to do all my welding work etc but i pick it up soon i cant wait.
yeah thats the style i need hey ill take some measurements this weekend and might try making something up, i think its acheivable.
Page 1 of 1