threads
Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  What front bumper setup is this?

What front bumper setup is this?

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1385
replies 6
following 4

dubvipers   +1y
I know its a pickup bumper with a 92-95 4runner Valance.

I used a 4WD 92-95 bumper and thought they'd fit.. cept its kinda off.

thread post photo

I had a tough time searching for his truck online, and only had pics of it on my computer. Do you think he trimmed the valance?

anyway, one of my favorite bumper/valance combos... but i think it MIGHT take me some work to get it smooth and flat. there's a few gaps though. DOnt wanna use bondo.

Btw, my bumper is painted.. (aftermarket)... and i wanted it chrome now..

baha   +1y
It looks like he fitted it to the bumper. You could always get someone to make it for you. Do you have a welder?

Stock 4-runner
dubvipers   +1y
No welder on hand. maybe a connection or two. I see you might have an idea?
baha   +1y
Well I think I may have found but I'm no Toyota expert I'm just going off of pictures. It looks like the trucks have a dip in the center top of the bumper for the grill but 4runners are just straight a cross like that red truck. I found this picture and it's an earlier 4x4 4-runner front end.

Maybe he took that bumper, and paired with with the later valence like from a 95 4 runner.
dubvipers   +1y
the dip in the middle is the reason i choose the 92-95 4WD bumper.

from what im seeing, he possibly used a 2WD bumper... (mine is twisted up from the wreck)
lux093   +1y
looks like a New Zealand Toyota surf front bar. Aussie ones are a little different...
2manyyotas   +1y
looks like my 95.5-96 tacoma bumper but i cant see all your pics. the 95.5-96 taco still had the turn signals in the middle of the bumper
Page 1 of 1