Page 1 of 2
Yota Exterior \  How to get this Frontend on my truck

How to get this Frontend on my truck

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 1854
replies 18
following 5

shaggy_tacoman   +1y
Ok i have a 90 yota i found a truck that had the front end i have been look for but there was no write up. all its says it he got a 97 4runner headlights and grill nothing else here is the pic of the truck with the front end.
thread post photo

So what im wanting to know is what i will have to do to fit this frontend on my truck and what parts will i need other the the headlights and grill. I looked at some other ppls conversions and everyone is doing the 2000 conversion dont get me wrong i like that frontend but i wanting to go with this one
yodaforce   +1y
I was under the impression that Josh's truck (the one pictured) had a fiberglass valance molded into the bumper, or a complete fiberglass bumper/valance assembly. As far as the grille and headlights, cut, trim, modify the radiator support until it fits. I would do it. Nothing's impossible with the right tools.
chopedmazda   +1y
i believe he has a one off grant bumper
shaggy_tacoman   +1y
yea he has the one off bumper
shaggy_tacoman   +1y
so does anyone know a write up for this converison
stll2hi   +1y
Doesn't Josh come on here?? I thought I've seen him on here before...I'd ask him.

P.S. That truck is filthy sick....
shaggy_tacoman   +1y
yea it is a sick truck if anyone knows what is username is that would be great
vegasyota94   +1y
his username is no1lower
his web page is railitcustoms.com
shaggy_tacoman   +1y
well thanks for the name and site but the site is down and i went looking for any post that he has done on here bu there is none
vegasyota94   +1y
yeah is php is messed up.. here is his sn. sorry i misspelled it lol
no1lowr