Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  Suicide door question.

Suicide door question.

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 871
replies 6
following 4

loasfkyota   +1y
Anyone with suicide doors mind postin up pics of your hinges, latches, and the inside door handle rods.
My friend has a full kit, he's a great body man so i'm not worried about any body work that will be done, but neither of us have done anything like this so it would be much appreciated.
kris@thehoffmangroup   +1y
It would be easier to ditch the door handle and install either powered bearclaw latch or shaved door kit. Most guys won't bother installing the doors handle once they do suicide doors.
vegasyota94   +1y
kdcgrohl did it.. pm him, he did a good job too. he has pics somewhere of him doing this mod
vegasyota94   +1y
here is what i found.. hope this helps

loasfkyota   +1y
Thanks for the pics, that really helps me with the hinges.
Kris, i am definitely gonna shave the handles, what about making the inside handle work tho?
holcombe347   +1y
i think you can just swap the interior door handles from left to right. you'll have to pull the handles the opposite way but you can at least still use the stock handles.

if you look closely to kdcs picture of the interior door, you can see thats how his interior latch works. but he went all out and relocated the exterior handle and the interior lock to the front of the door.
kris@thehoffmangroup   +1y
You can use our pulley system to make it work.

thread post photo
Page 1 of 1