Page 1 of 1
Yota Exterior \  BI-XENON HIDs

BI-XENON HIDs

Yota Exterior Yota Tech
views 969
replies 8
following 5

phatboislim   +1y
who has these in their 84-95 H4 application headlights? a friend of mine gave me some 6k and we were having issues wiring wise, and i wanted to see how, picture or wiring diagram how you have yours wired. YES!! i know they are plug and play, but these are being quite the complicated kit of H4s...let me know
89toy   +1y
where did u get your different headlight housing are they plastic or still glass
lilheed   +1y
did they give u a relay harness with them?
phatboislim   +1y
i got the headlights from ebay, they are glass...

no this kit didnt come with a relay, just the ballast, bi-xenon HID bulb and H4 harness
lilheed   +1y
they shouldnt be that confusing. there is a wire that comes out of the ballast and connects to your stock harness in the truck, then there is another wire that comes out of the ballast that has two ends. one should be a female and the other a male. you just plug them into the bulb
phatboislim   +1y
ive already gone thru that...either ill have both low and high beams for 'low beams' or nothing for 'high beams'..im just running the low beams
slammedtoys   +1y
flip the wiring around where it goes into the the box.. Trust me mine did the same then I flipped it around and it worked..
phatboislim   +1y
what box are you talking about? can you take pics of what box and what wires you flipped?
dubvipers   +1y
Bump. I need some more headlight info lol
Page 1 of 1